Edwards/J (LUNA SEA) Signature model E-J-140TVB FIRE RED
Save: 20,500JPY off
Fernandes/you (Janne Da Arc) Signature model Guitar REGULUS
Save: 11,440JPY off
Edwards/Arched Top Forest Guitar '' E-FR-140GT '' See Thru Red
Save: 21,000JPY off
Miyavi / Enamel Tote Bag White
Save: 2,340JPY off
S.Yairi/Acoustic Guitar YF30BK Black
Save: 4,700JPY off
Edwards/Reita (the GazettE) Signature model Bass E-RF-137SL
Save: 17,050JPY off
Edwards/Uruha ( the GazettE ) Signature model E-U-140-HL2
Save: 19,000JPY off
Edwards/Aoi ( the GazettE ) Signature model Guitar E-EN-165-A3
Save: 6,720JPY off
Edwards/Uruha ( the GazettE ) Signature model Guitar E-U-138-HL1
Save: 11,400JPY off
Methods of Payment
Methods of Payment
(InterNational Postal Money Order):
How to Get Your Payment Remitted by
2. You will then be asked to fill in a from. Specify your payment to be remitted either in Japanese yen or US Dollars. Please refer to the order confirmaion email you receive upon placing your order online for the total amount in both currencies.
3. Make your IPMO payable to the Name and address shown in the order confirmation e-mail sent by our auto-responder.
4. If possible, get your order number printed on your IPMO so that we can easily identify it to be your payement.
5. You pay your post office in your local currency. Your post office will perform a currency conversion for the amount of your payement when they charge you.
6. Your post office will remit your payment to us through Japan Post. We usually receive it in 1-2 weeks.
7. Your order will be processed once we receive your IPMO, and we will let you know by email.
8. If your post office requires you to write the name of the post office in Japan on the application form, please write Tokai kita Post Office.
1. We are not able to accept any other type of money order, check, or bank draft. If your country is not listed below, then please select another method of payment we accept.
2. In case we do not receive your IPMO within 6 weeks, your order will be cancelled.
3. While availabilities are updated everyday, unexpected delays and shortages may occur. Also, items may unexpectedly prove to be unobtainable. If that happens, the item will be canceled from your order, and we will redeem the amount of your payment for the item by adding it to the balance of your Frequent Shopper Points.
4. First press editions in your order may be sold out by the time we receive your IPMO. In such a case, only the regular edition can be sent for your order. To try to prevent this, please get your IPMO remitted to us at least two weeks before the release date.
5. In some cases, the shipping
charge may be subject to an
update, and there may be additional charges.
Middle and South America
If you are located in a country not listed above, please consider credit card or cash sent via registered mail.
2. Enclose your cash payment in
an envelope. Please make sure to
include your order number in the envelope so that we can identify your
as the one for your order.
3. When sending it by post,
please make sure to get it
registered at your post office. When a mail is registered, it requires
of recipient upon delivery. You can also send it using a courier that
signature of recipient upon delivery. We are not able to take
your mail gets lost.
4. Send your cash payment to the
address which is shown in Order
5. Your order will be processed
once we receive your cash
payment and we will let you know by email.
Your cart is empty.
There currently are 56 guests online.